Follow below steps to define custom forms
- Click on forms under Custom forms in the left menu bar option of the CMS portal
- Click on ‘+’ button beside Form List section.
- Fill the appropriate form name.
- Select whether the form is related to product or not.
- Select appropriate Header and product icons.
- Select the user group if you want to restrict the access of the form to a particular user group.
- If you want to use the form for particular to any category or sub-category you can click on the check box of “Show this form on some categories” and select the appropriate categories and sub-categories.
- If you want to keep it for all the categories and sub-categories then just de-select the check box of “Show this form on some categories”
- Click on save button.
This will create your custom form