Product variation can be used to define different variation in the product. To add variation to your product, create a product field defining a product variation property to it. Follow following steps to add variation in the product.
- In Step 3 Add Product. Switch from Multiple entries to Single entry.
- All product fields will be shown now. Add the details including the variation details.
- If the product has the variations in more than one detail then add one more product field from “Manage Product field” defining a variation property.
- Variation can be defined dependent or non-dependent to other variation by just clicking on the radio button options.
- Variation can also be mapped with the user groups, in order to restrict the access to the values to the group of users only.
- Add all the details in the fields.
- Click on “Save” to save all the details.