Owner Group acts a Group Owner. You can assign any user as a Owner group and user will get the authority to access all the data which which group member will feed in their forms.
Steps to assign any user with Owner Group
- Go to “Catalog Users” under “Users” in the left menu bar of the CMS portal.
- You will see the ‘User List’ where all the users are listed.
- Click on the pencil icon in-front of the user which you want to assign as a Owner Group.
- Now click on Owner group and select the group for which the you want to assign the user as a owner group.
- Click on save, to save the setting.