Catalog users are the end users who are actually using the catalog for sales purpose. They can be sales people, customers, distributors or agencies who are accessing the catalog either through web portal or mobile app.
Steps to create a catalog User.
- Go to “Catalog Users” under “Users” in the left menu bar of the CMS portal.
- Under ‘User List’ click on “+ Add New User”.
- Pop-up form will open.
- Fill the Email Id of the user.
- Member Group – If you want to add the user in a particular group then select the user group from the drop down.
- Owner Group – If you want to make the user as the owner of a particular group then select the appropriate group from the drop down.
- Access to – Click on check boxes of Mobile Catalog and Web Catalog and any one trough which that user can have an access of the catalog.
- Catalog Editor – If you want to give user the rights to access the CMS portal of your catalog and allow the user to make the changes in the catalog then Click on the check box.
- Click on the “Save” button to save all the settings.